'Cause I try and I try and I try

Listening to: DJ Shadow - Midnight in a Perfect World

We went for a few rounds of pick up games the other night. Got handed some nice thrashing by the local Chinese boys. I'm standing firm on my excuse that I haven't played basketball for the longest time, hence, the thrashing. We were hanging by the sidelines having a smoke when Jambu Boy asked me,

Jambu Boy: Dude, kenapa six packs kau senget sebelah?
Me: Sebab aku cacat.
Setan-tapi-kerja-TV9-bahagian-Agama Boy: Direct jawab. (sambil tersengih sinis)

I've been working out (almost) everyday to achieve a body sculpted like the guys on Men's Health. It's a long shot, I know. But worth trying nonetheless. Miracles do happen, y'know. Exercising does make me feel good. Though that's not nearly the point. Even though my stick thin frame might never look good on a men's underwear catalogue, for me, asal syok sendiri sudah. Personal satisfaction, baby.