I'm Supposed to be Cutting Cardboards but I Can't Breathe

I was just thinking. And I realised that I didn't do anything significant on 080808. I didn't even notice the day passing, much less remember anything worthy to take note of. It was supposed to be the day of all days, especially if I'm Chinese. Well, I'm sort of quarter Chinese, so I should be at least a quarter bit excited, no? But I completely forgot about it. I would've done wonders. Decades later I'd sit my grandsons down and tell them what a magnificent day 080808 was, and all the amazing things I did that day. But of course, I'll have to erase this shameful post before they learn how to read (not to mention find a girl, fall in love, marry, knock her up, etc, before I start putting names on my imaginary grandkids).

Well. For the fact that I'm writing this 12 days too late says it all. The truth is that I have much more important things to do. I am far too busy, tired, drained, devastated, in perpetual gloom, bored, and lazy, that I can't think of anything else to write about other than this completely useless post.

I want a tattoo.