Busy Bee

Why I've been MIA and why my posts are getting lesser and a notch more boring:


- blogging for Laundry Bar, Republic Bar and The Apartment
- organizing events at Lepaq Performing Arts Cafe
- snapping photos for Bunkface's shows
- shopping for furniture and packing stuff to move houses
- etc and etc and etc

And those are the "big" ones, I haven't even included the tiny nonsenses in between. Not blogging often means either I'm super busy or I have terrible time management. I think both applies just as well for me. I have so many things going on now I can't even sit down for a minut to think about what to blog. And this is me forcing myself to write this completely inane post before I've to rush off.

Macam lah masalah negara kalau aku tak blog kan. Kecoh ah aku ni.

There's so many things to write about that I hope and hope and hope I'll find the time to really glue my ass on the seat and write till the next morning. Till next time.