Lailatulqadar

"On the night of the Lailatulqadar, the Archangel Gabriel leads a group of angels and sweeps down the Earth. They would scour the lands and whisper prayers to every living Muslim brothers and sisters. The Archangel Gabriel has 100 wings, but two of which he only opens once every year during the Holy Night. And on the Holy Night of the Lailatulqadar, the angel Gabriel would spread his two sacred wings so wide that it covers the Earth from East to West."

The taklim Subuh was read in Bahasa, of course. It was difficult trying to remember what was said on that early morning. I can only vaguely remember the story. The sun was rising, the air was cold, quiet, calm. Everyone was half asleep, including me. I can't recall from which Hadith was the story taken from. But I do remember that it is one of the very few that really struck and stuck with me.