Mrs and Mrs Ronson



They look like the happiest, most unlikely match I've ever seen. This is one thing I love about celebrity gossips; the norms they live by in Hollywood seems so otherworldly and flat out insane to the rest of us. This might just be one of the few news these days that really caught my attention. Mrs Mean Girls with a female DJ. Bisexual scandal? I can accept that. But marriage? Hot damn.

There's hardly any faith in celebrity marriages to actually last. That goes without saying. But I think that "norm" in tempestuous and often fleeting celebrity marriages is becoming a norm among regular Joes like the rest of us. With divorce rates getting ever so higher each year, it does seem like a worrying trend. Maybe going gay is the way. Is it that hard to find love these days?

I sure hope it's an obsolete truth, not an absolute one.