Last Week was Funny

- Buddha Bar has a song that if you listen closely, you can hear the guy saying with complete intoxicated whisper, "kote... phun... kote... phul", again and again and again and again.

- There's also another song that's mixed with a traditional Malay song. I thought that was pretty cool.

- Please go to http://www.failblog.org. If not, you really do fail.

- A couple of Zuzu's photos appeared on http://www.koleksiawek.blogspot.com. At first I thought it was one of those sleazy sexmelayu sites, but it wasn't all that bad. The author even credited me for the photos.

- A's facebook status: "Human beings in general are nice... but I need to smile more often". B replied to the status saying, "Anjing". And A replied back, "You wanker. Cakap benda positif tak boleh. Aku harap kau cirit lagi malam ni. Keluar pacat".

- One of my most favourite, over-used teka teki; Why did the dinosaurs went extinct? And, the answer is, jeng jeng jeng, because Ultraman killed them all! Hm. Eh, laugh lah. Funny okay.

- And here's some more,


I have very amusing friends.


A car decided to "stop by" for a teh tarik at The Attap (formerly Uncle Don).