Post-Acoustic Raya


Rashdan Harith
Rashdan Harith

Wani Ardy
Wani Ardy


Anis from Sundae
Anis (from Sundae)


Zee Avi (Kokokaina)
Zee Avi (formerly known as Kokokaina)


Hanis Arifin
Hanis Arifin


Cupcakes by Karl Hilton.


And I'm the unofficial penulis event details atas billboard.


This banner was done during the Buka Puasa event on 27th Sept. Warms my heart seeing this photo again :)

I can't believe I haven't signed on this yet. Kept of nyanyuk-ing.


The first group to arrive. Thank you so much for your support. I'm so sorry I couldn't make it to your event :( Next time round I will I promise. I love you guys!


Inilah dia gambar orang buat kerja last minute dengan penuh gaya atas stage.


It's a modest sized place, but trust me, we have big things in store :)


"Beauty and the Beast" - Sam's very own words, not mine!


Remaja zaman sekarang... Ish ish ish. *geleng kepala*


Ray, Azrul, Zee, some hot chick, Alda, his girlfriend.


Farhan from Voce. A new up-and-coming acapella group.


Part of the crowd, almost maxed out at Lepaq and spilling onto the streets.


Zee + Zara = BFF.


I had one of the best Saturday nights of my life. It was much, much less tiring than the previous event, but it was so much better in so many ways. The line-up was superb, the performances were full of energy, the organization was less kelam kabut, the crowd was great, and we got many feedbacks from friends, performers and random guests that they had a great time. It's an amazing feeling to have accomplished what we have in such a short span of time.

It warms my heart seeing young, talented musicians being able to do what they love and having people appreciate them. Even if the number of crowd is rather modest, but, baby steps. What matters most is that we are doing something to help them, and in a way, to help to the local independent music scene to survive and grow further. People need to know that there are places like Lepaq Cafe and that there are actually many very, very talented musicians out there.

The only reason I'm doing all of this is out of faith and passion. It's an amazing feeling to know that you're part of a bigger picture, of a bigger and important cause. That even though all you're doing are mere ripples, but you are doing something. To make a difference, to progress, to help others.

Music have always been my passion. All the more music by my own countrymen. This truly is a dream come true. Even if this is only going to be a two, three, or merely several times affair. But it will surely stay with me for all time. This is a truly special time for me. The people I've met and the experiences I've gone through in this short frame of time have been nothing short of amazing.

Here's to, hopefully, better things to come. :)